Tuesday, February 19, 2008

✝Chrono✝

It’s not the nights I have to bear
It’s not the days I have to serve
By time I wait while I am lost
It’s the weight of sin I bore.

The ones I love but fail to care
By time I know I’m in a loss
Upon my heart are these seals
That’s trapped within a hardened shell.

Hiding a shame I’ll never tell
But enter this shell, a grain of sand
Layered coatings of lessons learned
Reflections of guilt so crystal-clear.

A new found grace polished with love
Radiating within such patience avows
Smeared by ink of the past
A beautiful pearl as black as sin.

In fear of lightning and thunder
A promise of rain follows next
For every loss, a hidden gain
Faith and promise: remedies of pain.

So to my Lord I sincerely repent
To all my love I’ll make amends
With all I am laying at your feet
All my iniquities my faults.

No comments: