Thursday, February 28, 2008

✝Torn✝

A daunting truth embedded so deeply
For turn of events I invocate with all earnest.
Recalling all that’s of you who were so true
Where streams of memories begin to flood in.

Entrapped in web of unending quandaries
No longer sure of how much more I can hold.
Yet no longer do I want to this way
Hoping to dispense everything that’s within.

With the natural fall of your delicate caress
So mesmerize I was losing myself in this illusion.
Snuggling into the warmth of your embrace
All qualms that lie ahead seem to fade away.

By transitory semblance of the authenticity
My heart pains upon your falsifiability.
In such a propinquity of time
Onset of fear consumes me from inside out.

Yet by the certitude of the very existence
So uncontainable my heart burst into gladness.
With all my heart I yearn to lavish upon
When I know you will seek for me.

No comments: