Friday, January 25, 2008

✝Awaited One✝

A wreath of light around the leeway
A necklace of diamond around the structure
No one has ever doubt You would but
None knew how You could fulfill Your Promise.

The same Light that encompasses Your face
Was too radiating from Your hands of warmth.
The magnificence that I always long to see
Now bursting through Your very dainty skin.

When You have made a star in its nature
Our words roared in awe of You.
When You brought deliverance to Your servants
Our tongue are simply flown with praise.

Lifting the darkness of all mysteries
Enchanted we are before Your very Presence.
Your resounding splendor I behold deeply
Can You hear my supreme wholesome desire?

Yet for once I did not know what to express
So much that as if a muzzle has covered it up.
Asphyxiating me up was the overwhelming toil
Hoping this junction of journey will cease in no time.

No comments: