Thursday, December 6, 2007

✝Silence✝

Along that lonely path I walked
Calling out for You I hear no reply.
Yet to You I trust I patiently wait
But that silence’s chilling my heart.

‘Where are You?’ I desperately called
Hoping for an answer but I found none.
Lost and disappointment was all I could feel
Yet letting You go I’m reluctant to.

‘Is this the testing of my heart?’ I wondered
During this time when You don’t reveal.
Knowing Your response don’t determine Your reality
But help my heart not grow cold as time passes.

Even now Your tangibility fails to show
Will You assure me of backing me up?
Hoping for Your light to be shone
As I continue to stand trusting in You.

As I was thinking through some stuffs 2day, a question popped up in my mind.
Question: Why did God choose not to reveal Himself at certain junction of our lives as how He ought to?
Is it because He do not love us anymore?
Or is it because He just simply ‘no mood?’
Or is it because He just do not want to move?
Etc..?

Answer I’ve got - [2 Chronicles 32:31]
No doubts der may b other possibilities to tis question; Tis is jux one of e many possibilities.
Derived a few tings:

- God’s nt gonna leave us alone.

- God’s nt gonna let us bear beyond what we can bear.

- God’s sure gonna back us up

- Testing of our heart quality is inevitable

- All we needa do is prob jux 2 walk obediently in His Plan, trust Him accordin 2 His pace; God’ll surely reveal e life mystery.

- Thou waitin is a tough/tedious process, but it sure moulds our character & at e same time discover more of ourselves.

Der4, my question is, how are you gonna respond to such?

No comments: