Sunday, December 16, 2007

✝Confusion✝

Through all those times
Trust is what I’ve learnt.
Yet when a different story was told
From the mouth of one I trust
I’m no longer sure anymore.

My impression has always been so
Believing in what was given.
Yet all was totally shattered
With just a mere single line;
Has everything been too beautiful, too perfect?

Once believing it’s a reality
That all could have been so as said.
But a hard knock of the truth
Has broken all that ‘fantasy’
One that I’m starting to doubt.

Choosing to let go of all the past
When starting all over again was decided.
Yet trying to erase that spoken truth
Was ‘the’ care and assurance;
Making me fall back to where I once was.

Tell me, what all suppose to mean?
That I may leave that state of confusion.
As much as I wanted to give my belief
I realized I couldn’t
Can I still lean fully on this impression I once had?

No comments: