Friday, December 21, 2007

✝Memories✝

Through the demanding pursuit of life
There is no room to even catch a breath.
In such meaningless hours
I find myself growing even wearier.

Stumbling upon the past
Finding myself taken captive by it.
As tears fall uncontrollably
I wish so hard that time could stand still.

Just as I had forgotten all that it is
Your call of departure came.
Once again pricking upon my heart
Was your reviving presence.

Hoping to erase every single spot
Wishing all is just a dream.
Yet realizing it cannot be so
Knowing that this can’t be anymore real.

2 comments:

Stella said...

hello shepherd!

thanks for your card, it's soooooo touching seriously. i may consider coming back but not too sure yet.

and! take a break okay, i can see your life isn't as easy as you portray it to be.

love! :)

~Je55~ said...

Hey sure np. My pleasure. Hey can i reali encourage ya 2 make a serious consideration? As much as i reali wana c ya walk w God back on track, make a U-turn 4 e sake of yaself n bcoz of ya love 4 God & nt 4 e sake of me or e church. Nv hav i doubted ya heart 4 God; Aftall,ya've been standin firm n pullin thru all difficulties w presence of God thus far,ritex? So y give up halfway..? Feel free to contact me if ya need my ears etc.. =) Love ya.