Tuesday, November 4, 2008

✝Mess✝

Traces of insanities haunt the very soul of mine
Inside out I’m drained by the covered plastic smiles
What an utter mess I’ve made of my significance
Yet for a love I’m unworthy of still lavished upon.

Always on parade of the demands of life unending
How much more will they imbibe before I’m empty?
Frightened by the fact of no hands I could hold on
Losing my total self with that thwart senseless acts.

In total fear of a hope I dare not harbor any longer
Arraigned for an offence of emptiness finally raised.
For “I” and “It” is a mere margin different of a “t”
Beyond words spoken what truly holds the heart?

Endeavoring to stand strong in midst of such chaos
For just a little portion of dedication so difficult to
Laboring in sustaining from the shattering of frailty
Yet does all this given room for understanding at all?

No comments: