Tuesday, November 18, 2008

✝Excruciating✝

By the moon marks the beginning and the end
Tears fill this façade as memories swept across
So true my heart was ever since the start of time
How far do ‘you’ know this deep misses within?

Moment as embrace released I knew I’ve to let go
Slowly ‘your’ back and shadow fades into darkness
Gradually I watch as the departure wrecking me so
Yet when I need are ‘you’ still willing to be there?

After all predestined to walk alone I’ve no choice
Lost all support to continue who will lend a hand?
Searching for all sorts to numb this pain incurred
How long will I remain in before I resigned totally?

Awakened from fantasy I once assuredly dwelled
Thus found no familiarity only strangers around
Enclosed with two statements for all prices paid
Can I trust the word of waiting from inside out?

What an utter joke of my life You have made.

Crashing the hope of my only resolve I concede
Stop it all with all my heart I plead will You?
As unsure of what can heal my heart anymore.

No comments: