Sunday, September 14, 2008

✝Strain✝

In the silence of my heart I fail to avoid
Time and time again it just comes back
A lullaby of all misses resounds endlessly
But whenever it calls my heart just relent.

Embraced by the serenity of the night sky
Flowing from within was what has been bottled
Behind the façade of all sorts of smiles
Hides the pain of this vulnerable heart.

When will this ever stop I cried out so
Inflicting more pain and longing than it has
Left with a undying string of connection
Ever considering if severity would be the best.

Gracefully I pray for the stars to stay watch
‘Cause moments of such darkness scares me
More than I asked for: the beauty of the moon
As the clouds clears its way off from vagueness.

Memories exist for all my precious days
Deep inside me somewhere I want to keep
With all having within your own comfort
Has it already been assumed to be for you?

In oblivion ever thought all would be going fine
Yet revelation of truth gets so crystal clear:
The fact of living in a difference of two worlds
Despite trying with all strength and heart.

After a test of being in a place of two arenas
Finally I realized my belonging was totally lost
Beginning to fear the many scenes of falsity
How would everything turn out to be eventually?

1 comment:

Babiie Gurrl said...

hiie, ii'm just a passerby. ii'm just curiious. why do eiiu onlii post poems iin euur blog? why dunchh eiiu blog about euur daily lyfe?