Tuesday, August 19, 2008

✝Oblivion✝

Like the wave being tossed and turned
Neither here nor there calling unknown
I seek I find I desire my purpose to reveal
Yet standing lost I ponder my true existence.

Over the past there’s no room left for me
Therefore as I stepped into the future uncertain
With faith I boldly stood across the line
Yet still I found no place being the odd once more.

Memoirs of reminiscence I yearned so much for
Have I lost the true meaning of my life
Or am I just remaining for the sake of it all?
In You I’m still trying hard press on forth.

Help me Lord as I stand firm in You in love
That I may not lose out in the race in the midst
Holding me back is all I could possibly cling on
Will this truly last me through and through?

Sturdy as it’s shown on the exterior I portray
A lonely and lost soul cries out from deep within
Wishing things could be better I don’t know how
So will I forfeit heavily at the end of the day?

No comments: