Monday, July 21, 2008

✝Dejected✝

This merciless speed of every tick on the clock
Suppressing me was the breathless chase on me.
What’s left of me I wish so much on expectation
Turning out was yet the way it should have been.

Could it be due to this close race of time that
Finally brings upon the unspoken pressure in me?
Resounding within me was the unseen persistence
Yet so afraid I am on foreseeable disappointment.

As much as I’ve always been the strong one
Yet as human as I am stumble and fall I’d still be.
Seeking for what could possibly hold me back
Before what seems uncalled for might just strike.

In this ever refuge I’ve been keeping and seeking
Has the hour arrive to lay all my considerations?
The depth of how much my value is I wonder.
Such passive concern should I just let it all go?

Pouring over me words of honor and commitment
Yet such seems too real to be true to cling onto.
So tiresome so weary of reasoning these interlinks
Is there any way where it would just work out right?

Cruel reality overwhelming facts painful truths
Leaving me with no way but to just resign to it.
Turn my every tear into diamonds in Your Hands
Help me comprehend what’s beyond in a shelter.

No comments: