Monday, November 19, 2007

✝To That Special Someone✝

Through that pain and confusion
Your presence means a lot to me
Sensing your hesitation to speak
I didn’t know how to respond

Through the walk of stillness
Sorting out my thoughts was all I did
Not wanting to speak hurtful words
Silence was all I could do

Your love your sincerity, appreciated
Knowing me was what you wonder
Going through my mind was a mess
As things came after another

Never did I knew
What’s said hurts you that way
My apology is what I sincerely send
Forgive me for that, will you?

Sorry that it startled you
Probably I’ve suppressed too deep
All started to flow
When it was pricked

With all my heart
Overflowing gratitude covers me
Sincerely thanking God
I don’t have to refrain in front of you

As painful as it has been
As tears has flowed like never before
All I need is time
Understanding is what I seek

When time has come
When readiness calls
Will be when my heart’s open
To share what’s really at stake

Pressing on, standing tall
Is my assurance for you
With all encouragements
Will you give your continual support?

No comments: